This page has moved to a new address.

Devil with the Blue Dress?

Curvy Canadian: Devil with the Blue Dress?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Devil with the Blue Dress?

LOL, I couldn't figure out what to name this post, so that's what I went with. I'm still feeling sick today, but I thought I would do another post for all of you. Yesterday, I went to my cousin's confirmation, and I wore this blue dress.





Dress and self-tie sash - ASOS Curve/Earrings and Necklace - Thrifted/Shoes - Target
Sorry there's not as much writing for this post - I am pretty sick still. And I also apologize for looking so tired in these pictures. Usually I like to take the pictures just after I've finished getting ready, but we were running late and needed to get a seat in the church so we had to go. I got Peter to take these for me once we got back, but my hair and makeup is not the best as a result. I probably also look tired because I'm sick too. What do you all think of the outfit?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:03:00 PM , Blogger Chic in Every City said...

Karen those earrings are incredible!!

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2011 7:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dress! You look very lovely. =)

- Nina

 
At Sunday, May 29, 2011 5:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you deal with your feet not hurting in all those amazing shoes you wear? I'd love to wear heels and wedges every day but even at my 9-5 office job where I'm sitting on my ass everyday my feet STILL hurt at the end of the day wearing anything but sneakers. Do you put insoles or anything in them? I'd love to read a blog post about shoes from you now that I think about it lol! I do love your blog, it's one of 5 I check every day for new entries!

 
At Sunday, May 29, 2011 8:50:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Thanks you guys!!!

@anon - Hmmm... I guess you just have to be committed to the look! I know that's not much help, but most of my heels aren't all that comfy, but I just put up with it because I like how they look so much! Some of them are pretty comfy, though. The black pumps I often wear, I can wear all day and even walk around campus in! But the nude ones I wore awhile back to my cousin's communion were killing me after like 2 hours of sitting down. I find torrid's shoes really quite comfy. They're wider than shoes from like Aldo or somewhere similar, and they're built for a thicker foot. These wedges are really comfy, too. I love wedges. They're sort of padded on the inside, so that helps. There's also lots of stuff you can get from Dr. Scholl's to make your shoes more comfy depending on where they're hurting you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home