This page has moved to a new address.

Lane Bryant's New T3 Technology Denim

Curvy Canadian: Lane Bryant's New T3 Technology Denim

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lane Bryant's New T3 Technology Denim

Hey Guys,

Lane Bryant recently rolled out a new denim collection called T3 (the 3 Ts stand for Tighter Tummy Technology) and they kindly sent me a pair to review! I was super psyched to receive them, since Lane Bryant announced their release at their blogger conference during Full Figured Fashion Week, (which I wrote posts about here, here, here, and here).

I was amazed to find out that the waistband was elastic. You would never be able to tell just from looking at them! On the inside in the front, there is a stretchy black fabric to tame your wobbly bits (should you wish them to appear tamed). A lot of thought and effort has gone into the design of the jeans (trust me, I met the designer and he explained everything), and if you're like me and you have trouble with gaping at the back of the waist, you won't have that in these.

They are a lovely, dark wash, denim, and they are very comfortable. I am about 5'4", and the length of the jeans would be perfect for heels, but I would need to hem them if I wanted to wear flats. They have a nice stretch to them and they keep their shape really well in between washes. The rise of the jean is very high. I guess this helps keep the waist from gaping and with tummy-taming, and rise is totally an issue of preference. I kind of like the high rise because I don't already have a pair of high rise jeans, and it's kind of a fun style to wear with a tucked in blouse and a big belt.

Overall, I think the jeans are great, and they have quickly become a wardrobe staple. I would love to have pairs in different washes (or even black) and also in a lower-cut waist. I hope Lane Bryant continues working on stuff like this. T3 is fantastic. I think Lane Bryant will be sending me a couple of items from their new Cacique Body line (lotions, fragrances, etc) in the next month or so, so keep checking back for a review of that! Also - great news - Lane Bryant will begin shipping internationally in September, so you can get a pair of T3 even if you're not based out of the US!

Here are a couple of pictures of me wearing my Lane Bryant T3 jeans over the past couple of weeks. What do you think?

Jeans - Courtesy of Lane Bryant/Shoes - American Eagle from Payless/Purse - Costa Blanca/Camisole - Forever 21+/Crochet Vest - Dots/Necklace - Dollarama

































Jeans - Courtesy of Lane Bryant/Top - Old Navy/Shoes - Target/Earrings and Purse - Thrifted

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:53:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Any jeans made to camoflauge the tummy is alright with me. Can't wait to get a pair. You look nice. Thanks for the review.

xoxo
Nique

http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:53:00 PM , Blogger Shayla said...

I think they look good on you but I'd have to try a pair on me to really see how they fit. SO hard to find jeans I like. I like the idea of the high waist though because it helps battle muffin top! I might have to take a drive over to Lane Bryant this weekend. Thanks for the review!

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:33:00 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

you look great in both of these pics :)

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:19:00 PM , Anonymous Megan said...

Awesome! I miss shopping at Lane Bryant since moving out of the USA. Those jeans look great so I will have to get a pair! :)

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:53:00 PM , Blogger Alma Zulema said...

The only jeans that seem to fit right are those I buy at Lane Bryant, so I will have to try these. Thanks for sharing! You look great. :)

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:23:00 PM , Anonymous Moe said...

Awesome. Love the striped top too. ;D

LB is supposed to start shipping to Canada in the fall again so I'm looking forward to trying a new jean although I'm pretty stuck on their vintage boot cut.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2011 11:50:00 AM , Blogger crystalmicheala said...

if LB ships to Canada this fall...those babies are mine! looks great. thanks for blogging from the Canadian Plus Size perspective.

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:11:00 AM , Anonymous Lovera | Your Way to Radiant and Beautiful Skin said...

I like the cowboy bag^^

 
At Friday, September 09, 2011 7:16:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

They look fantastic on you :). I feel lame having to hike my pants up so high lol, but they really do make all the difference. I like how they made it with an elastic band, high waisted pants hurt when there's a tiny band, and that front button lol. I'll have to check these out :)

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that same top from Old Navy! I wore it so often it's falling apart. Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home