This page has moved to a new address.

A/W 2011 Wishlist

Curvy Canadian: A/W 2011 Wishlist

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A/W 2011 Wishlist

Hey Guys!

I've been wanting to do one of these for a while now, and I am only now getting around to it! These are my picks for A/W 2011. I wish I could have all of these items, but alas, it is not meant to be. Maybe you'll see something you like, though! Clicking the pictures will bring you straight to where I found the items. Happy Shopping!

DRESSES

Monsoon - A UK retailer that I've just discovered that has some items in up to a UK22. Sadly, there is no search by size feature on their website, but these are a few of my favourites that are in stock in sizes 16-22 at the moment. They currently have a free international shipping promo going on. It ends on October 31st.

Anna Scholz


Eshakti - They'll make dresses to your sizing specifications (free for the first order, and an additional $7.50 thereafter... There are lots of coupons for these guys floating around). The custom sizing is so useful if you have unusual measurements (like me - 13" difference between my hips and my waist).


SHOES AND BOOTS

Free shipping on this boot or the leopard print boot above with the code CLFREE323
I'm all about a sensible shoe - and this one does have a sort of 70s vibe to it that I'm liking.
Not so sensible... But OH SO FABULOUS! They also have it in a blue colour. *Drool*

OUTERWEAR

 
PURSES AND ACCESSORIES
I <3 Dresses, and everything 70s! Can you tell? LOL. 
So my dears, what is it that you are craving this Fall?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 24, 2011 10:26:00 PM , Anonymous CJ said...

Hi! Found your blog today and I really like your style. Lots of inspiration for me!

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2011 7:25:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Hey CJ!

Wonderful!!! I'm so glad you found me and that you like the blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home