This page has moved to a new address.

A Relaxed Birthday Outfit of the Day...

Curvy Canadian: A Relaxed Birthday Outfit of the Day...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Relaxed Birthday Outfit of the Day...

So my birthday was a few days ago, and I celebrated by having my family over for a potluck on the weekend, and relaxed the day after and got a mani-pedi. I love getting mani-pedis. So relaxing. But since I'm still in school, I can't afford to get it done as often as I would like, and I usually do my own nail-care. This was a special birthday treat. My feet look so pretty! This is just what I wore to the nail salon I go to... I had to pick bottoms that would allow me to put my feet in the tub, so I wore this skirt with leggings that I could roll up easily. I wore flip flops out of the salon. People were staring at me like I was crazy, LOL. It was a really nice birthday and I felt really special and loved all weekend. As I write, I am actually just about to meet up with a few friends to celebrate some more! Can't wait...!

Top and Necklace - Dots/Skirt - ASOS Curve/Leggings - Forever 21+/Shoes - Lane Bryant/Purse - Vintage

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:17:00 PM , Blogger Thick Threads said...

love the look. such a cute skirt and bag! :)

xo
A_Riot

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:41:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Cute outfit! Love your skirt, and I'm glad you had a good birthday! :) x

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable skirt!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home