This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day: The Start of Winter Term

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day: The Start of Winter Term

Monday, January 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day: The Start of Winter Term

Hey Guys,
So last Wednesday, the Winter term started and I got a whole new group of students and a different course to teach. I kind of miss my last term's class, but I know that I'll probably feel the same thing about this group at the beginning of next semester too. I always like to dress well when I'm teaching because it helps the students (whom I'm not much older than) see me as an authoritative person, it helps some of the girls who enjoy fashion to relate to me, and, well, it gives me something to post here for you! I don't know why, but I am really in love with all shades of green suddenly...!

Dress - Winners (Straight Size XL, but stretchy)/Leggings - F21+/Boots - Dots/Purse - Ardene/Necklace - Joe Fresh

Labels: , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At Monday, January 09, 2012 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Thick Threads said...

that dress is so pretty i love the color and the bottom part, love that i has sleves too just super pretty! :)

xo
A_Riot

 
At Monday, January 09, 2012 12:00:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The dress looks amazing on you, Karen!

 
At Monday, January 09, 2012 12:07:00 PM , Blogger FabEllis said...

*screams* I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT DRESS! I love the color, how it lays, everything. Love the necklace too!

http://www.fabellis.com

 
At Monday, January 09, 2012 2:25:00 PM , Blogger Miss Cherry Lipz said...

LOVE the green colour on you :-) You truly rock that dress!:-)
XoXo Tanya (misscherrylipz.blogspot.com)

 
At Monday, January 09, 2012 3:09:00 PM , Blogger geetabix said...

Great dress and love the bangs!

 
At Monday, January 09, 2012 10:29:00 PM , Blogger Gibbsgirl said...

I love, love your dress! If you ever get tired of it I would be happy to have your casts off! You have amazing taste and style

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:49:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that bag is to die for!

Danik
Montreal Street Fashion
montrealstreetfashion.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks lovely not usually a colour id look at but i will in the future! Im a british curvy blogger i hope we can become blog chums :)

Http://www.curvyguru.blogspot.com/

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:49:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I too try to look as smart as possible in the classroom for the same reasons as you :) Cute outfit. Its definitely something I too would wear to work. I think it's also cute and appropriate for play too, which is always an added bonus!!!!

http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:51:00 PM , Anonymous Belle said...

That's a fantastic dress! I love green but sometimes it's hard to find. You look gorgeous in it :)

 
At Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:48:00 PM , Blogger maria said...

this is so pretty outfit ! you've styled it really nicely, and i love the green color on you :D

- - - -
mariafashion93.blogspot.com

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the boots and the dress...where did you get them?!

 
At Friday, January 20, 2012 8:43:00 AM , Anonymous Tersa said...

Hey what winners did you get that dress at???? I Live it!!!!

 
At Friday, January 20, 2012 9:36:00 PM , Blogger CurvyCdn said...

Wow, thanks for all the comments, you guys!

@anon - the dress is from Winners and the boots are from Dots.

@tersa - it was the one at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga (at Dixie and Burnhamthorpe).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home