This page has moved to a new address.

All the Latest Trends with Addition Elle's Perfect Fit Curvy Jeans

Curvy Canadian: All the Latest Trends with Addition Elle's Perfect Fit Curvy Jeans

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

All the Latest Trends with Addition Elle's Perfect Fit Curvy Jeans

Hey Guys!

So for this week's #jeansdujour post, I wanted to show you a few different outfits featuring the latest trends with Addition Elle's Perfect Fit jeans. Addition Elle has come out with the Perfect Fit jean - a collection of three different denim fits uniquely designed to work with customers' different shapes. They have Curvy jeans (that's me!) which is smaller at the waist and fuller at the hips, Shaped, which is gently curved from the waist to the hip, and Versatile, which is a straighter cut that works for most customers because of its stretchy fabric. I am wearing the Curvy in blue (and petite - I am only 5'4", and these work amazing well on me).

The first trend I wore is lace. Lace is the perfect fabric to make your plus size jeans look very feminine and pretty. The jacket I wore is another trendy piece. The puffy sleeve is definitely making a comeback, albeit a more conservative puffyness than its 80s counterpart!

Jeans - Courtesy of Addition Elle/Shoes - Old Navy/Purse - CBX/Top - ASOS Curve/Jacket - c/o Stefanie Bezaire








For my second look, I wanted to show you some of the geometric stuff that is on trend right now. This look is a little edgier, but the pink in the top softens it up a bit.



Jeans - c/o Addition Elle/Shoes - Target/Top - Anthropologie/Braclets - Forever 21/Earrings - New Look/Body Jewellery - Aldo






And for my final look, I broke out the vintage vixen vibe. Polka dots are always fun, and when you mix them with a great colour like this one, and put them on a jacket cut as well as this one, they just pop, you know? Polka dots are great, and I do love a good peplum waist!

Jeans - c/o Addition Elle/Jacket - Vintage/Shoes - New Look/Earrings - Vintage Alfred Sung/Necklace - Your BIG Sister's Closet






So, which is your favourite look? And which trends are you planning on wearing this season?



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:59:00 PM , Blogger FatNfab said...

I LOVE the polka dot one!

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, all three look wonderful on you! Hard to pick one.

I am an apple shape - big tummy, smaller hips. Would any of those jeans fit me, do you think? I have a very hard time getting jeans.

Tink

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home