This page has moved to a new address.

#jeansdujour - My "Sunday Brunch" Video wearing Addition Elle's Coloured Jeans

Curvy Canadian: #jeansdujour - My "Sunday Brunch" Video wearing Addition Elle's Coloured Jeans

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#jeansdujour - My "Sunday Brunch" Video wearing Addition Elle's Coloured Jeans

Hey Everyone,

This is the #jeansdujour post I've been the most looking forward to! I get to share the plus size jeans videos I made with Addition Elle!!! I think they turned out really wonderfully, and I had so much fun with the team while making them. I got to invite some friends to come along, and I brought the lovely Dayna from the blog xxelle, my friend from grad school Kelsi, and my sister Gill. We had a really great time. Here are some pictures that Dayna and I took at the shoot!


So many jeans to try on... I had such a hard time picking my favourite pair since they were all so nice!

Having my make-up done by the fabulous Onna Chan

Fantastic shoes by Sam Edelman provided by Town Shoes - I absolutely adore these and they are surprisingly comfortable! So gorgeous...

My full outfit - top designed by Love & Legend and jeans designed by DKNY Jeans, both c/o Addition Elle/Shoes by Sam Edelman- c/o Town Shoes/Handbag - Marc Jacobs/Necklace - New Look/Earrings and ring provided by stylist



Aaaand... action!

Shooting Dayna's part!

Touch ups...
  
Dayna and I after wrapping the shoot
 So without further ado, here is the finished product! The first video is our Sunday Brunch video, and the second shows you how to get the look! Hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoyed making them!!!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home