This page has moved to a new address.

#jeansdujour - My Favourite Fellow Curvy Bloggers in Denim Jeans

Curvy Canadian: #jeansdujour - My Favourite Fellow Curvy Bloggers in Denim Jeans

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

#jeansdujour - My Favourite Fellow Curvy Bloggers in Denim Jeans

Hey Guys!

I hope you all had a really lovely Thanksgiving if you celebrated this weekend. I had a lot of time to reflect on what exactly it is I am thankful for, and one of the major things is having such an amazing community of fellow bloggers who are also plus size and have amazing style, and who help me to see that fashion and beauty come in every size and shape.

So for some jeanspiration for this #jeansdujour post, I thought I would give you a little taste of what I get to see all the time, my fav bloggers looking absolutely fabulous (and in denim jeans)!

Curvy Girl Chic

Elann Zelie

Fat Aus

Frantic Dreams

Gabifresh

Jay Miranda

Le Blog de Big Beauty

Nadia Aboulhosn
Round Raglan Road

Sticky Sweet Danish

Too Many Sequins
Which blogger's jeans for curvy women did you like the best? Addition Elle has a completely awesome selection of jeans this A/W. You should definitely check it out if you're looking for some! What are your favourite types of jeans?

I got a chance to head to Oktoberfest in Kitchener this past Friday, and I wore my favourite Addition Elle jeans, the Love and Legend Coated skinny jean in black cherry. Love!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:26:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see jeans working on a variety of shapes and sizes! I also love the top you are wearing in the Oktoberfest photo.

 
At Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:06:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

:-D hola! me ha encantado tu post! un abrazo muy grande desde Madrid! http://blogdejara.wordpress.com :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home