This page has moved to a new address.

Outfit of the Day - Black and Gold

Curvy Canadian: Outfit of the Day - Black and Gold

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Outfit of the Day - Black and Gold

Hey Guys,

Peter and I decided to wake up early one day when the weather was nice to go for a bit of a stroll in our new 'hood (The Junction) and explore. We haven't had much of a chance to do that yet since we've been so busy with the store, so we were really excited to get out and have a bit of fun. I thought I'd bring my camera along as well and have Peter take a few shots since I haven't done an outfit post in a while. I finally bought the House of Harlow necklace I have been coveting for like two years as well. I've been working so hard, so I figured I deserved it! I am so happy with my purchase. We were also able to stop in and say a quick hello to the enormous cat in the window of Snug as a Bug (an adorable kids' store nearby), and picked up some really amazing cheese from the Junction Fromagerie. I'd say we're pretty happy with our new digs =D I really like this outfit because it's comfortable and casual, but still chic and a bit edgy/pushing at people's idea of what bigger girls should wear, because the midriff is sheer. I think this top will look pretty great with jeans as well, so I'm going to try that next time!

Tunic, Leggings, and Handbag - Your Big Sister's Closet/Shoes - New Look/Necklace - House of Harlow via Holt Renfrew





Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:37:00 AM , Blogger annpaige said...

Cute!! I love your bag.
I didn't realize that your from Toronto too, that's awesome!!!

xoxo
annpaige

 
At Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:52:00 AM , Blogger MichaelaEng said...

You look great!

 
At Saturday, April 27, 2013 3:47:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg you blog is so inspiring! OMg this is so cute and lovely! I am still afraid of what people will think cause i am kind of fat and you are not! That is so inspiring! I will do some outfit photoshoot too, cause if you can then i can too! I am following you now, will you follow back? :)
kisses, i will keep eye on you! xx

http://madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

 
At Monday, April 29, 2013 5:09:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love love your hair and can't wait to meet you at FFFW x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home