This page has moved to a new address.

The Launch of EDIT by Jeanne Beker for Addition Elle

Curvy Canadian: The Launch of EDIT by Jeanne Beker for Addition Elle

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Launch of EDIT by Jeanne Beker for Addition Elle

Hey Guys!

About two weeks ago, I was invited to the launch of the EDIT collection by Jeanne Beker at the new Addition Elle flagship store in Toronto. Having seen a great preview in the Fall, I was excited to see the full collection in the store and actually try on some pieces. I was a bit surprised as I thought there would be a more comprehensive offering of the samples I saw at the preview, but the pieces I did see were lovely. There were only about ten styles available, and I think that maybe some of the inventory didn't arrive at the store in time for the launch, which was really unfortunate. I definitely look forward to seeing more of the styles in stores as the Spring/Summer fashion season progresses!



I got to meet Jeanne Beker again! Jeans and Top - Addition Elle/Bag and Jacket - Your Big Sister's Closet/Shoes - New Look/Necklace - House of Harlow via Holt Renfrew

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home